We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our team! In this position, you will take responsibility for planning and executing marketing activities in order to develop and maintain awareness of the brand, maximize revenues and drive traffic. You will work with the Director of Marketing to update content for our website, sales and corporate materials, social media platforms, advertising, other projects that create brand awareness, and support the Corporate Development team with day-to-day tasks as needed. You are a competent professional able to grasp behavior trends and generate creative ideas. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will contribute to our reputation and growth.
- Graphic art design, layout, and production of marketing materials, as needed
- Assist in advertisement development
- Coordinate and distribute detailed email blasts to customer base
- Assist and/or coordinate special events
- Create update and archive marketing documentation
- Generate email marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage graphic design of company collateral, including newsletters, presentations and other materials
- Order and manage promotional items
- Work with third parties to obtain status updates on project activities
- Coordinate with vendors on various projects
- Develop social media marketing and advertising campaigns
- Identify marketing and public relations opportunities
- Maintain and/or coordinate social media and regular web site updates, including monitoring, analytics, and reporting on traffic and effectiveness
- Conduct market research and analysis as needed
- Other collateral duties as assigned
- Handle other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Director
- Follow written procedures as documented in the Trailer Bridge ISO 9001:2000 quality processes
- Maintain Administration Department Standards of Excellence
- Uphold company policies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Experience with websites and graphic design preferred (Photoshop, Indesign, WordPress, social media, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Detail oriented
- High degree of accuracy
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self starter
- General business experience is key, logistics experience a plus
- Highly organized self-starter with lots of initiative.
- Ability to adjust to ever changing demands.
- Ability to produce accurate work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work overtime on short notice, as needed.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Team player with strong customer service attitude.
- Models and encourages the TB12 Core Values.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
EEO/AA Institution. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.
Punctual with excellent attendance.