Trailer Bridge is looking for energetic, talented, self-motivated go-getters to join our growing logistics team. As a Logistics Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to develop a successful and energetic career and be given the tools and training to “Make it Happen”. We are committed to not only recognizing our top performers, but also to promoting and rewarding their success. We are excited and ready to bring new members on the team who are eager to learn, are passionate about their personal growth, while making TBL the customer’s first choice.
- Grasping key concepts of our freight brokerage division and approach to personal customer service
- Finding, qualifying, and bringing new customers onboard
- Keep up to date on the freight market and seasonal trends and applying that knowledge accordingly
- Identifying and creating new leads to develop pipeline of business
- Building relationships with potential customers through positive communication and excitement of TB
- Identifying and providing effective solutions to new customer supply chain needs
- Developing customer accounts and loyalty by providing the highest level of customer service
- Rockstar go-getter attitude required, experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding customer service and relationship-building skills
- Candidates who are competitive, have a huge desire to WIN, and self-motivated
- Communication skills that are effective, persuasive, and convincing
- Quick thinkers who make sound and efficient decisions
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Supports the culture of Trailer Bridge by modeling the TB12 Core Values of a TB team member
EEO/AA Institution. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.