Trailer Bridge offices have reopened in Jacksonville, and operations have resumed at the JaxPort terminal, which is nowopenfor shore side commercial operations.Trailer Bridge is currently open to receive and deliver cargo from its JaxPort terminal.Terminal operations will be open until 2100 EDT today, as normal.
Given current weather conditions, the schedule of our vessels is as follows:
– San Juan Jax Bridge (Voyage #20458) is scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville on 9/6 at 2000 EDT
– Chicago Bridge (Voyage #40458) is scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville on 9/11 at 2000 EDT
– Jax San Juan Bridge (Voyage #20459) is scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville on 9/10 at 1900 EDT
– Brooklyn Bridge (Voyage #30459) is scheduled to depart Jacksonville on 9/6
– San Juan Jax Bridge (Voyage #10460) is scheduled to depart 9/8
– Jax San Juan Bridge (Voyage #10461) is scheduled to depart on 9/11
– Chicago Bridge (Voyage #30460) is scheduled to depart 9/13
*Cut off for all departures is 1500 EDT
Our thoughts remain with those affected by the storm. For any questions or concerns, please contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience during this time.