The US Coast Guard has established Port Hurricane condition x-ray, which means winds are predicted within 48 hours. Our port remain open for dispatch and receiving of containers. Our terminals will operate normal hours Saturday 0800-1700 and close Sunday 8/2/2020 and reopen Monday pending storm.
The Jax San Juan Bridge and the Chicago Bridge barges remain safely at sea.
Given current weather conditions, the schedule of our vessels is as follows:
- San Juan Jax Bridge (Voyage #10506) is scheduled to arrive in San Juan on 8/4 on schedule
- Jax San Juan Bridge (Voyage #20505) is scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville on 8/4 on schedule
- Chicago Bridge (Voyage #30505) is scheduled to arrive in San Juan on 8/1
- Chicago Bridge (Voyage #40505) is scheduled to depart San Juan 8/02 delayed
- Brooklyn Bridge (Voyage #30506) is scheduled to depart Jacksonville on 8/03 delayed
- San Juan Jax Bridge (Voyage #10506) departed Jacksonville 7/29 on schedule
- Jax San Juan Bridge (Voyage #10507) is scheduled to sail from Jacksonville on 8/5 on schedule
We will continue to provide updates to our vessel schedules and facility operations as Hurricane Isaias moves through our service areas.