Trailer Bridge is looking for a Full Stack Python Application Developer who will take a key role on our IT Team. The Application Developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other developers, collaborating on various layers of the infrastructure for our Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Design overall architecture of the web-based TMS.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of assigned applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the business leads and development team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization (preferably with GitHub or a similar code vault/versioning utility)
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop
- Understanding of server-side languages including Jade, EJS, Jinja
- Experience with cloud message API’s and usage of push notifications
EEO/AA Institution. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply