The business development analyst will be responsible for supporting the organization's current and future growth initiatives through research, analysis, and strategic planning. Additionally, this position will gain intricate knowledge of all current processes and provide recommendations on commercial and operational activities. The day-to-day responsibilities of the business development analyst may include providing business development research, analysis and reporting, detailing research findings for management review, reviewing the monthly performance of the business, and recommending improvements to all business processes and systems.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Create dynamic financial models.
- Generate executive pitch decks for board of directors’ review.
- Monitor, analyze, and make recommendations on current operations.
- Produce statistical models to predict future market trends.
- Conduct industry research, interpret data, and make recommendations based on their findings.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related services and market trends.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- Participate in the annual budget development and review process.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, accounting, analytics, finance, marketing, or related field required.
- Experience in financial analysis and/or business development is strongly preferred.
- Must possess excellent teamwork habits to function in a cooperative, interactive group.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and customers.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and schedule form.
- Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel if needed, and sometimes with short notice.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, though not required.
EEO/AA Institution. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.