We are looking for committed drivers who own their own equipment and wish to join our 100% Owner Operator (1099) fleet of safe and experienced drivers. We need more drivers to help service our growing customer base. We lease-on small fleets too!
Trailer Bridge has been voted in the top 10 Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for three consecutive years. Drivers also say that we are the best container company to work for because all of our containers are roll-on roll-off.
We make it happen...for you!
- 100% no-touch freight, 2,000 to 3,000 average miles per week
- OTR drivers can average between $150,000 and $250,000 gross each year
- Competitive pay for ALL miles, plus 100% FSC to owner-operator
- Owner-operators receive overweight pay, hazmat pay, stop pay, detention pay, pre-trip inspection pay, lay-over pay and much more
- Steady freight, reliable home time and weekly pay with direct deposit
- No forced dispatch and 24/7 dispatch support
- Plenty of drop & hook and back-hauls
- Company-owned and maintained chassis and containers
- Paid one-day orientation and empty mileage pay to owner operator if it’s 150+ miles to orientation
- Company-paid permits, tolls, weight certificates, group purchasing programs, and fuel discounts
- Modern driver conveniences located at our Jacksonville headquarters including both men and women showers, washers/dryers, TV lounges, free WIFI, large game room, putting green, vending and several kitchen areas along with quiet zones just to relax
- Be twenty three (23) years or older
- Have at least two (2) years of verifiable OTR commercial driving experience within the past 3 years
- Possess a current and valid class-A CDL in the driver’s state of residence
- Have an acceptable MVR, no major violations and stable work history
- Be able to pass a background check, meeting Trailer Bridge’s standards
- Be able to pass post-offer and random Drug & Alcohol test
- Never failed or refused a Drug &/or Alcohol test
- Have a current TWIC card and current DOT medical certificate
- MUST have Hazmat or have passed the Hazmat test and able to obtain the Hazmat endorsement within thirty (30) days of contract
- Have the ability to speak and understand English
- 2000 of newer, conventional tractors only; tractors older than 2000 require carrier approval
- Apportioned tags only
- Current annual DOT inspection, within the last 6 months
Please contact our recruiter today or submit your application online.
Toll Free: 800.260.3070