The International Documentation & Invoicing Coordinator ensures the preparation of all billing documentation for southbound, northbound and miscellaneous international shipments. The Coordinator also complies with all Customs regulations and deadlines in order to manifest each shipment in AMS. They are the controller of all international e-mails and assure a smooth sailing for every customer.
- Documents and invoices all international northbound and southbound shipments
- Follows Customs deadlines for manifesting each international northbound load in AMS
- Controls the entire Dominican Republic and Virgin Island email box, answering any/all that apply to them
- Sends all invoices, bills of lading and arrival notices to every customer
- Files EEI for any international southbound load that requires it
- In charge of all corrections for international loads
- Handles all accessorial billing for international loads, as directed by manager
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with other duties as directed by the Manager.
- Handles all supplemental invoicing for the company.
- Validates all letters of authorization that allow Trailer Bridge to file the EEI on behalf of a customer
- Follows written procedures as documented in the Trailer Bridge ISO 9001:2000 quality processes.
- Maintains Administration Department Standards of Excellence.
- Upholds company policies.
- 2-3 years experience in transportation industry with specific experience in tariffs and contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for domestic billing and documentation (including Trailer Bridge’s tariff).
- Proficient PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access).
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred
- Punctual with excellent attendance.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Customer service oriented attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team and production oriented.
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Supports the culture of Trailer Bridge by modeling the TB12 Core Values of a TB team member.
EEO/AA Institution. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.