Trailer Bridge is looking for energetic, talented, self-motivated go-getters to join our growing logistics team. As a Logistics Sales & Operations representative you will have the opportunity to develop a successful and energetic career with this position and be given the tools and training to “Make it Happen”. We are committed to not only recognizing our top performers, but also to promoting and rewarding their success. We are excited and ready to bring new members on the team who are eager to learn and work from the ground floor, are passionate about their personal growth, while making TBL the customer’s first choice.
- Generating Gross Profit from new business sold
- Prospect for leads and build a pipeline through a variety of techniques including heavy cold-calling and meeting in person
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan to meet or exceed monthly or annual KPI’s
- Maintain and grow existing business
- Grasping key concepts of our freight brokerage division and approach to personal customer service
- Finding, qualifying, and bringing new customers on to our network
- Keep up to date on the freight market and seasonal trends and applying that knowledge accordingly
- Tracking and tracing shipments through communicating with carriers from pickup to delivery
- Building relationships with potential customers through positive communication and excitement of TB
- Developing customer accounts and loyalty by providing the highest level of customer service
- Performing other collateral duties as required.
- Go-getter attitude required
- 2+ years inside sales experience preferred
- 2+ years logistics experience preferred
- Outstanding sales, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Candidates who are competitive, have a huge desire to WIN, and self-motivated
- Communication skills that are effective, persuasive, and convincing
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Team members who model and support TB’s upbeat culture
- Consistently model and encourage the TB12 – Trailer Bridge’s core values
- Bilingual is a plus
EEO/AA Institution. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.