The safety of our Trailer Bridge family remains our number one priority. Therefore, Trailer Bridge’s Jacksonville offices will be closing at 1200 EDT today and based on the latest track of the storm, will reopen at 0900 EDT on Thursday, September 5th.
Effective 0800 EDT today, the US Coast Guard Captain of JaxPort has established Port Hurricane condition ZULU, which means hurricane force winds are possible within 12 hours, and the terminal will be closed until further notice.
The San Juan Jax Bridge, Jax San Juan Bridge and the Chicago Bridge barges remain safely at sea.
Given current weather conditions, the schedule of our vessels is as follows:
- San Juan Jax Bridge (Voyage #20458) is scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville on 9/6 at 0600 EDT
- Jax San Juan Bridge (Voyage #10459) is scheduled to arrive in San Juan on 9/4 at 0300 EDT
- Chicago Bridge (Voyage #40458) is scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville on 9/7 at 0600 EDT
- Brooklyn Bridge (Voyage #30459) is scheduled to depart Jacksonville on 9/6.
- San Juan Jax Bridge (Voyage #10460) is scheduled to depart 9/8.
- Jax San Juan Bridge (Voyage #10461) is scheduled to depart on 9/11.
- Chicago Bridge (Voyage #30460) is scheduled to depart 9/13.
*Cut off for all departures is 1500 EDT.
We will continue to provide updates to our vessel schedules and facility operations as Hurricane Dorian moves through our service areas. Please take any needed precautions.